Sweeps and Instant Win Games

Monday, October 12, 2015

Tastykake Mini Review

I recently received a box of Tastykake Mini cupcakes from Influenster free of charge and I want to give my honest and unbiased opinions about them. When the box came my kids could hardly wait to try them out. Since they hadn't had dinner yet I opened 1 pack of 3 mini cupcakes and gave them each one. They are bite sized depending on how big your mouth is ;-) and my children loved them. They have the same great flavor and taste that a bigger sized Tastykake snack cake has just in a smaller size. We celebrated the next day because interim reports came out and all my kids did well. I considered this a  #TastykakeMiniWin and a perfect time for a treat. I'm including a picture of my middle daughter and her smiling face when she got her Tastykake mini cupcakes! If you are looking for a yummy treat, or even trying to practice portion control, Tastykake Mini's are the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment